Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive updates, request information, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, send us an e-mail, allow us to access laboratory results in connection with our services and with your consent, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, contact information (such as email address, postal address, and phone number), credit card and other payment information (although payment information may be collected directly by a third-party processor), laboratory results, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information to help better provide you services.
2. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect non-identifying information about you, including your log and usage information, device information, and location information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
B. USES OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site;
- Provide and deliver the information you request, including our services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and provide technical support;
- Respond to your e-mails, submissions, comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about our services, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize the Site and provide advertisements, content, or features based on your preferences, and interests;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
C. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our staff or others; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
D. DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, including for the continuing provision of the services, or for other legitimate business purposes.
E. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
F. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on your privacy settings for the relevant social media site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
G. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information about you to which you have previously given consent;
- to object to processing of personal information about you for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- to have incorrect personal information about you corrected.
European Union residents also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we have about you, although we reserve the right to charge a fee for this.
H. YOUR CHOICES
- PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
We may send promotional e-mails or text messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your use of the Site.
- UPDATING INFORMATION
You may update and correct certain information you provide to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete information we have collected from you, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for as long as necessary for our business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
J. MOBILE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS/ALERTS
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
K. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and Cal. Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents have certain rights to know what information certain companies collect and use, and rights to make choices concerning that information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories (as listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1)) of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: A. Identifiers (e.g., email addresses); B. Personal information categories in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (e.g., names, credit card information, addresses); and C. Internet activity information (through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies).
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not disclosed or sold any personal information of anyone (including California residents) to any third parties. We do not sell your data as defined under the CCPA.
- RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. California residents shall have the right to request that we disclose your personal information to you and the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained (subject to certain criteria which may result in a denial of your deletion request). Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity and request before further action is taken.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of their CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against anyone based on the exercise of any of their CCPA rights.
L. NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under Nevada law (NRS § 603A.300), Nevada residents can opt out of the sale of certain types of personal information. We do not currently sell personal information as defined under Nevada law.
N. CONTACT US